Saturday 29 October 2011

My Recipe book - Prepped

In the first instance I started this blog to write a recipe book.  Of course now the blog has a life all of it's own.  If you 'd like to have  a look at a copy you should find it in any good bookstore or on line here on Amazon. 


Its full of time saving tips, tricks and techniques that result in easy delicious food to save you time and washing up in the kitchen! 

It's a beautiful book and I am very proud of it... and here are some of the lovely things people said about it. 


I'm so proud of it !


Images from Prepped 

Review
This book is a kitchen life saver! Jason Atherton

A book full to the brim with stunning ideas and flavours. A fabulous collection of recipes that magically intertwine. Ruth Clemens www.thepinkwhisk.co.uk

Prepped! is a brilliant book for the modern mother as it gives you loads of time-saving ideas and really wonderful recipes. Heidi Wallace
Always short of time, but with a passion for good food and plenty of it, I was delighted and hugely excited to find Vanessa's stunning book that multitasks cooking. It appears that Prepped! was written just for me. Laura Tenison, Founder & MD JoJo Maman Bebe

Great ingredients, proper food, but with the odd short-cut and doubling up of recipes to help you on your way. Vanessa calls it linked cooking. www.englishmum.com

It's time to make way for the new kitchen genie Vanessa. Having it all isn't magic ... it's about being ahead of the game, and Prepped! is the answer to how I can fit in cooking fabulous food for my family & friends easily, whilst running one of the UK's most creative chocolate establishments. Chantal Coady of Rococo Chocolates --.

Spontaneous parties, unstructured suppers, impromptu invitations, unexpected guests at any time of the day - welcome to Prepped!, a new, time-saving, inspirational and delicious way of cooking.
Vanessa Kimbell takes a selection of fabulous flavours and creates a basic 'wardrobe' of go-anywhere dishes.
By linking your recipes you can produce delicious food in less time, and by layering a selection of signature flavours you can transform your everyday cooking into something special.
Prepped! Stunning food that makes an enviable statement about your lifestyle.

I'd be delighted to sign a copy and send it you . please give me a shout Recipes@Vanessakimbell.com .. I have PAYPAL  £20 + postage 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading my blog I must warn you that I am not impartial. I want to influence you. I want to make you stop for just a moment and consider the effect of a lifetime of seemingly insignificant decisions and how making small delicious choices can change the world.

I believe that we can change the world one bite at a time.

It's a delicious revolution.