Tuesday 26 July 2011

Popped out for August for a new challenge

For those of you who follow my blog I may not have Internet access for the next 3 weeks. I am moving house in two days time.  there is little time to type or to cook, bake or even eat. So I shall leave you all with a few before and after shots of the house I am leaving. I have had two of my children here and written Prepped at this kitchen table.  
I can tell you that the new one needs a similar amount of work doing to it. *Gulp*
But is just beautiful and I shall stay in my new house for the next 40 - 50 years. It was built in about 1870 and we call it our forever house. 
I'll be back to blogging as soon as I have internet connection again.

Here is the house we bought in 2003
Dsc_1117
Dsc_1118
Dsc_1119
Dsc_1120


This is the house I am moving out of. 
766r0083
766r0112
766r0166
766r0227
766r0342
766r0433

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a transformation! Happy moving x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What love and care you put into your home vanessa, I'm sure you will do the same in your new forever home, wish you a happy and problem free home, look forward to some pics! Eleanor Digby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done amazing things with that house, it looks fantastic! I wish I could persuade my husband to be more adventurous with the type of properties we look at!

    Good luck with the move. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of happiness in your new home. The one you are leaving is gorgeous. Look forward to hearing from you again once you are settled. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck darling... now where did those purple bedspreads go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will be very happy in your new home. Off on hols today but taking copy of recipe with me of the mackeral. So should get some great fish from the coast. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I can't think what I would do with no Internet access for 3 weeks, I think I would go nuts for sure!!! I'm glad that you are back, I read the other posts :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are reading my blog I must warn you that I am not impartial. I want to influence you. I want to make you stop for just a moment and consider the effect of a lifetime of seemingly insignificant decisions and how making small delicious choices can change the world.

I believe that we can change the world one bite at a time.

It's a delicious revolution.