Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas Cinnamon and Orange Brandy

It’s just two days until Christmas.  If we can all kick the colds we’ve caught and I get the chance to wrap the children’s Christmas presents up then things could go according to plan.  This year we are at home.  We have friends joining us for Christmas Lunch and I’ve decided on a five-rib rack of beef. I ordered this over 5 weeks ago from Sauls of Spratton so it’s been well hung!

In the mean time I have a couple of video's about the Christmas Brandy recipe I use.  It makes a superb cocktail, a great gift, makes the best mince meat ever and it's what I make my brandy butter with.  It's truly multitasking!

If you are wondering about the Fabulous Carol in this clip  - It’s sung by the choir I sing with - it is the Northampton Bach Choir and as part of the 75year anniversary celebrations a CD of Carols was commissioned  -You can find out more by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading my blog I must warn you that I am not impartial. I want to influence you. I want to make you stop for just a moment and consider the effect of a lifetime of seemingly insignificant decisions and how making small delicious choices can change the world.

I believe that we can change the world one bite at a time.

It's a delicious revolution.