Wednesday 22 June 2011

The power of Twitter

Dsc_0135
For those of you who are fortunate enough to live in the east of England there is a fabulous evening show that covers the whole of the region and it rocks .. it's the Sue Marchant show and she is one fabulous lady I can tell you!

Sue asked me to do a regular slot on her show called NOT THE FRIDAY NIGHT FRY UP and I cook up something yummy to get you in the kitchen at the weekend. I love it !

So last night I was invited to chat for an hour with Douglas Blyde about fine dinning and wine.. as well as to tell everyone that I am signing books in Waterstones in Cambridge this Saturday 25th from 3pm .. which of course I clean forgot to mention until the very last minute as I was having so much fun !

Well on the way to the show Douglas tweeted .. I'm not 100% sure what he said but when he arrived in the studio there was a hot from the oven cake waiting for him for one of his twitter followers @bunnybanter - Raspberry and Mulberry jam filled sponge overlaid with sweet orange - it was delicious and you can read more about it here.

Needless to say that this was a perfect demonstration of the power of twitter.. one tweet and there is cake .. and now I'm wondering about all manner of other things I might request for next time I am the radio ... !

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are reading my blog I must warn you that I am not impartial. I want to influence you. I want to make you stop for just a moment and consider the effect of a lifetime of seemingly insignificant decisions and how making small delicious choices can change the world.

I believe that we can change the world one bite at a time.

It's a delicious revolution.